• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question I accidentally deleted crontab -e

Sylvain Ard

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I accidentally deleted the content of crontab -e, what there was in by default please ?
Thank you
Best regards

Do you still need help with this?

This is the crontab for root on my test server:

Code:
0       1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/secur-check
0       1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly
10      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-sysstats
15      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats day
15      1       *       *       1       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats week
15      1       1       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats month
15      1       1       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats year
20      1       *       *       *       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-events
0       3       *       *       7       /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/clean-reports

Ok, so it wasn't the root crontab.
In that case it's hard to tell what that specific line was, as per default, the crontab of a subscription is empty.

Last edited:
Back