• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved I am looking for a good hosting.

Bebo

New Pleskian
I am a affiliate marketer and I want to build a site where I will write blog with an expected traffic of 10 thousand people.

I am confused in choosing best hosting company. How to choose a best hosting company and which hosting company is good for having good bandwith?

I don't want to missed up with my blog that is why I am here to ask from all of you expert people to suggest me best hosting services and plans.

thank you so much.

Hi Bebo,

If you are looking for the "best" hosting company, you should go with one of the bigger companies.
If you are looking for a more hands-on approach, go with a small-medium company.
It all depends on what kind of hosting you are looking for, and which options.

Either way, bandwidth should not be an issue with any modern webhost.

Choosing a good hosting company isn't much tough task. You just have to go through some basic things like uptime, server performance, support quality, security system and of course, price. If a web host has good uptime and server performance, it means that you will be able to access your website anytime. And if support quality is also good, then you will be able to solve your problems easily. And if your website is hosted on a secure server, then it may take longer for hackers to hack your website. And when it comes to price, it is one of the major points to consider. But always remember that most of the good web hosting companies do not offer the best prices. If you don't have time to check a few web hosts and you are in a hurry to host your website, then I would suggest you to buy hosting from Devrims . It is one of the most reliable hosting companies and it also has features which are good enough for a business owner.

Dude, when choosing a hosting service, pay attention to four nuances. The amount of disk space, technical functions, and tools.

Dude, when choosing a hosting service, pay attention to four nuances. The amount of disk space, technical functions, and tools.
And also the level of technical support and the ratio of price to quality of hosting service. If these criteria suit you, it makes sense to delve into the device company. When I opened my store, I was looking for a company that would fully meet my requirements. The main criterion for selection was speed. So I studied the hostkoala problems and decided to go to work. Do not be afraid to take risks because I did not immediately find what I needed. But in the end, it all worked out as well as possible.

Back