1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

I cannot access the panel

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by RosaL, May 13, 2011.

1. RosaL

RosaL Guest

Hello,

I have changed the port where the plesk panel is listening from 8443 to 7443

modifyig the file /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf and then I restarted the service using /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart.

When I finished this process everithing worked fine, but after some days I was not able to enter the panel. When I try to load the page

https://myIp:7443 I only can see a blank page with a button in the top left corner.

Maybe I have stopped some service. Anybody knows what is happenig?

Thanks in advance,

Rosa

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. RosaL

RosaL Guest

I think that page is wrong

You can change the port editing the file /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf and setting the port you want. Then you have to restart the service using /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart

I did it, and it worked. But I cannot access the plesk a few weeks ago.

Any other idea?

Thanks in advance,

RosaL.