• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I cannot install Joomla 3.02

Tinusv

New Pleskian
I cannot install Joomla 3.02. I get an error:

"Error: Installation of joomla at http://my-site.com/joomla failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'Unable to execute SQL statement ( CREATE TABLE `jos_usergroups` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key', `parent_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Adjacency List Reference Id', `lft` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set lft.', `rgt` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Nested set rgt.', `title` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `idx_usergroup_parent_title_lookup` (`parent_id`,`title`), KEY `idx_usergroup_title_lookup` (`title`), KEY `idx_usergroup_adjacency_lookup` (`parent_id`), KEY `idx_usergroup_nested_set_lookup` (`lft`,`rgt`) USING BTREE ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=10 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=10 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 11 '. "

The site is pristine state -nothing has been added to the site- and I used all defaults from the Installation page.

Please help! Thanks in advance!

Tinus

Back