• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I don't get to open the sitebuilder.

G

Galamba

I don't get to open the sitebuilder. look: http://www.sitebuilder.iracema.semdns.net

I already installed everything necessary.

message error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sb_load_locale() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/classes/class.localizator.inc on line 188

As I know this function (sb_load_locale) is a part of Sitebuilder core. And I think the reason of the problem is that Sitebuilder core (sitebuilder.so) was not initialized. If you are using FreeBSD OS than perhaps it happens because necessary for Sitebuilder libmysqlclent dynamic library is not installed on your system. Try to install it from ports using the following command:

make install -C /usr/ports/databases/mysql40-client/

or
make install -C
/usr/ports/databases/mysql41-client/

It depends of sitebuilder.so library. You can check which libmysqlclient.so library is needed exactly. Just find where sitebuilder.so file located on your server and run
# ldd sitebuilder.so

After installation you should restart apache.

The thing is that I had this situation on one of my servers and it was resolved by installing mysql-client.

to solve that problem, I had to reinstall MySQL-shared-compat-4.1.10-0.i386.rpm and later to also reinstall Sitebuilder Core.
Only in that way I got to solve.

Thank you for having it helps me because with those data I could know where was happening the problem.

Portuguese:
para resolver esse problema, tive que reinstalar MySQL-shared-compat-4.1.10-0.i386.rpm e depois reinstalar tambem o Sitebuilder Core.
Só assim resolvi !

Obrigado por ter-me ajuda pois com esses dados pude saber onde estava ocorrendo o problema.

Back