• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I have a question and don't know where to ask it

T

tameyourbrain

Hi,
I was talking to my OLM tech and they sent me to forum.enson.com and it took me to Parallels. I have a question about my admin site. I know this is announcements, but I didn't know where to go. Can someone help with this question:
My disk space fills up every couple of weeks. Today they didn't know where the problem is in my admin server. It just says it's close to full, but doesn't say which of my sites is causing it, which all are under their limit. I would like to eliminate this part of having a site -- where stuff comes from to take up my quota and causes me problems and I have to call in. If I don't do this every couple of weeks my computer clogs or something and I have to tend to it then. Evidently this is not a result of my working on the sites, and today as I mentioned he can't find the problem.
My computer is XP and I have a virtual server that holds several sites.
Thanks for your help.
Jan

this is linux forum, you should be posting to the windows forum.....

Back