• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I have two problem with SB4.1.

T

tonman

1. I have a problem with my customize localization language pack . I used Sitebuilder 4.0 SDK for compile my localization pack, but now can't install it on SB 4.1. How can I do for compile my .sblp file for SB 4.1? I don't see the SB SDK4.1 on developer network site.
2.I can't assign Own Site for user it warning about Error: The site is not found. It may have been deleted by administrator/reseller. But I have check the site name is still exist on my server and correct name.

Thanks

Hello,
1. You need to assembly localization packs with Sitebuilder SDK 4.1 (since Sitebuilder 4.1 has own strings to localize, however changes won't be critical). It will be released soon.
2. You need to use site id, not site alias.

You mean Site ID from a table SiteEntity?
I get ID from database like this 8be58d60-7849-4b75-a051-cdb07ccc017b ?
But when I trying still alert about site not found also.

Please Help

You can assign site to user on the Site Edit form (if you have reseller or admin permissions).
To use Own Site feature you need to enter there full site url, that is shown on the Publish Step in Sitebuilder 4.0. Own Site feature was improved in Sitebuilder 4.1 - you can enter just Site Id to take site ownership.

Back