• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question I need cheap plesk license!

alexk345

Basic Pleskian
I am small time freelance programmer and want to move clients to amazon lightsail
I talked to plesk csr and found them not helpful at all.

Problem
I want to install each site in its own instance. Want to pay one license for 10 domain ( 10 instance) in same account

Instances are small. So basically one domain per instance. Need plesk full because of more emails needed otherwise i am good with plesk that comes with instance

i saw this
want to find out they are legit

let me know

Because of license issues i started installing all open source panel testing them. So much headache.

laters
alexk
surrey

just to let you know, I just bought and activated a Plesk Web Pro license on ZNetLive. I payed using PayPal, just in case.

Back