• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue I need to open 1500 different databases, how can I open it shortly. Is there the easiest way?

bilreks

New Pleskian
I need to open 1500 different databases, how can I open it shortly. Is there the easiest way? Is there a way to open an external multi-database Admin panel?

Could you explain in details what do you mean "open databases"? And how it is related to Plesk?

I am using Cebtos 7 operating system Plesk Panel. I need to create 1500 new MySQL databases, but it takes too long to do individual plesk panels. How else can I create this MySQL database easily and quickly? I need to create 1500 MySQL databases in total. Is there a quick way?

...or just use CLI:
for db in $(cat file_with_db_names) ; do plesk bin database -c $db -domain your_domain_with_all_these_dbs.tld -type mysql ; done

Back