• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I need two databases and a single user

I think his point was that he pays good money for Parallels so that he does not need to do this on command line or at phpMyAdmin. It has been like this since forver. Some of the unbelievable things in Plesk I guess: a database user cannot "own" more than a single database.

If you do this at phpMyAdmin/mysql client and modify the mysql users table, it probably does not survive a pleskbackup/restore.

Last edited:
Yes bluik, I can make union with phpmyadmin but I think that is 'basic' make this in the Plesk.

Thank you :)

Hi, this is known feature request. We won't have it in upcoming version (11.0) yet, but should have it the version coming next to it.

Since Plesk 11.5, which is in preview stage now,
a database user can access multiple databases. Customers can now create database user accounts. The created accounts can be of two types:

- User accounts which have access to only one particular database.
- Universal user accounts which have access to all databases.

When creating a database, customers can either create a new account for the database or use the existing one. In the earlier Panel versions, when Panel created a database, it also automatically added a database user account for accessing the database.

One can download Plesk 11.5 for evaluation, but it is not for production servers.
The download links are in Plesk 11.5 Preview thread

Back