• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question If I chose FPM Application Served by nginx , .htaccess are still being read

karam

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,
It is confusing me a little bit, as If I chose FPM Application Served by nginx, still the .htaccess file is being read,

How so ? does Nginx automatically translates what's inside the .htaccess files and understands it ? using latest Plesk version.

Thank you.

Just disable proxy mode.

In fact, the default behavior is what I actually want.

So if proxy mode is enabled and FPM Application Served by nginx >> Apache will still work right ? I just needed to confirm this behavior

So if proxy mode is enabled and FPM Application Served by nginx >> Apache will still work right ?
Yes, the request may well get into the Apache and be processed through .htaccess there.

Back