• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

If no one is home at MyPlesk.com, shut it off

T

timbr8ks

Since you've provided a forum requesting feedback and suggestions, here's mine: my sense is that MyPlesk is an empty shell designed to provide certain automated services and otherwise make money, but there appears to be no people behind the scenes. I sent a support question to MyPlesk in early March that took nearly three weeks for a response. Now, I'm unable to purchase an SSL certificate via MyPlesk, and I can't get a response by email (sent to [email protected]) or by the MyPlesk forum, which in theory is moderated by someone named Anton. I even tried to send a message directly to Anton, but it has not been answered. When that failed, I tried sending email directly to [email protected], but I've had no response there, either.

My Plesk is integrated with the Plesk system. When it works, it's fine. But if you're not going to support the product, my recommendation is that you remove it. Frankly, such poor service through MyPlesk raises doubts about the entire SWSoft company. It's simply another example of a company that places no value on good customer service, an increasingly common and disappointing trend.

As an update to this situation, it now has been ten days since I first attempted to contact [email protected], and I still have not had a response.

I would create a support ticket as they are picky about receiving support via email.

They might also put you on the buttom of the stack b/c of this thread... I don't know how they operate. :)

-poke

Back