• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue IIS won't serve updated ASP files since plesk upgrade

Matt B

New Pleskian
Since my server upgraded to Plesk Onyx it will ONLY show previous cached versions of my ASP pages. Simple forced refresh does nothing, only option seems to be delete the file, reload the page for a 404 and then upload the updated file.

IISreset or recycling the application pool will fix it but only temporarily. Within a couple of page views, it reverts to showing the cached version.

As a temp fix I even tried totally disabling my browser cache so I could finish an urgent job off, but that makes no difference either.

I'm guessing the new version of plesk has changed some setting on my server to cause this, but I'm having no joy in working out what it is and where/how to fix it?

Have anyone encountered anything like this please? Any ideas on what settings might let me get back to work???

Thanks in advance!

(Windows server 2008 running IIS7 + Plesk Onyx)

There were no changes in Plesk Onyx that could affect your sites that way. Need to investigate.

What version of Plesk was before upgrade (where everything worked)?
Is this appeared on one website or whole server is affected?
Is this problem actual only for ASP scripts? Are ASP.NET or PHP scripts affected?

Back