• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ImageMagick Installation Problem

B

beckerdt

I have spent several days trying to install ImageMagick on my Plesk 7.5.6 Windows Server 2003 without any success. I have been drudging through the internet trying to find step by step instructions, all I have found is a lot of people with the same issue. I have installed the ImageMagick binary package (ImageMagick-6.3.2-1-Q16-windows-static.exe). I have even downloaded the source files, compiled following ImageMagick's directions, installed, and still ImageMagick is not working. I have downloaded the ImageMagick DLL file (php-4.4.0_magickwand_q16_st.dll) and placed it in the PHP extensions folder(D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions)and modified my php.ini file to use the extension. php info displays
magickwand
MagickWand Backend Library ImageMagick
MagickWand Extension Version 0.1.8
ImageMagick support enabled
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.2.4 09/11/05 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
ImageMagick QuantumRange (MaxRGB) 65535
MagickWand supported image formats BMP, BMP2, BMP3, CACHE, CAPTION, CLIP, CUR, DNG, EPDF, FAX, FRACTAL, G3, GIF, GIF87, GRADIENT, HISTOGRAM, ICO, ICON, INFO, JNG, JPEG, JPG, LABEL, MAP, MATTE, MIFF, MNG, MPC, MVG, NULL, OTF, P7, PATTERN, PBM, PDF, PFA, PFB, PGM, PJPEG, PLASMA, PNG, PNG24, PNG32, PNG8, PNM, PPM, PREVIEW, PSD, PTIF, STEGANO, SVG, SVGZ, TEXT, TIF, TIFF, TILE, TTC, TTF, TXT, VID, XC
but still ImageMagick fails the ImageMagick test displaying the following error
Loading the Image::Magick module
Could not load the Image::Magick module
Details: Can't locate Image/Magick.pm in @INC (@INC contains: D:/Program Files/SWsoft/Plesk/Additional/Perl/lib D:/Program Files/SWsoft/Plesk/Additional/Perl/site/lib .) at (eval 1) line 2. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 1) line 2.
Please...someone post step by step instructions on how to install ImageMagick on Plesk 7.5.6 for windows.
Thank you.

Back