• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IMP / Webmail display quota limit and usage

Y

Ysean

Does anyone know how to get IMP to PROPERLY display the quota limit and usage of the e-mail account? It seems Plesk uses a non-standard quota method and this causes IMP to just display "quota: no limit" instead of the actual limit and usage information.

PLEASE HELP! This is driving us and customers crazy.

It's is just not possible. SW-SOFT's Qmail package does not implement Maildir++ specification.

argh!

This is yet another reason (I know it's not particularly qmail's issue on this) for SWsoft to go to postfix, among many others. God, SWsoft pisses me off so much!

IMP Quota Display

Hello Yanuar

Can you explain if you have your script working under Plesk 8.1.1?

I configured every thing as you posted but receive: user email and Quota Used: 0 MB of 0 MB (0 %)

If I run the perl script from command line it shows correct quota for the user I pass as a command.

Did you had to change any permissions on this scrips?

Regards...
Martin

I haven't upgrade mine to 8.1.1 or try it using php5, but I think it should work fine, just remember, you have to run the perl script as a service.
The script itself is root owner with 700 permission.

Don't forget to add apropriate line in your /etc/services, mine is:
Code:
# Local services
getquota        10025/tcp                       # getquota.pl

Then start your getquota service using:
Code:
chkconfig getquota on

Check if the service is listening on port 10025 using:
Code:
netstat -an | grep LISTEN

You have to see something like this:
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:10025 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN

Try telneting to your localhost port 10025, type the email address .. cross your finger

Add protection to your /etc/hosts.allow:
Code:
getquota:127.0.0.1:allow

You can add a couple line like this for logging purpose:
Code:
($username,$domain) = split(/@/,$var);

open(FILE,">>/var/log/getquota.log");
print FILE "$var\n";
close(FILE);

$usage = `/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/mailmng --get-mailbox-size --in-blocks --domain-name=$domain --mailname=$username`;

Back