1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Importing Mail in mbox format

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by tha_mink, Apr 27, 2005.

1. tha_mink

tha_mink Guest

I am trying to migrate ~60 clients to our new plesk box (7.5.2) and have everything set up and ready to go except for the mail. I can't seem to find any documentation about importing mail.

I have access to all my clients mail in mbox format to move over to the new box but I am not so sure it'll work so smooth. Has anyone done this before? Any tools I can use?

What about horde? I know it can export mbox files, but don't see any way for it to accept an import.

Anyone?

2. 0031

0031 Guest

Use a mb2md.pl from Plesk Migration Manager. It's located at /usr/local/psa/PMM/
    This script is capable of converting Mbox to Mdir mailboxes. Usage is described in the begining of file ("less mb2md.pl" and look for "USAGE" string)