• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Impossible to create new subdomains

mkul7ra

New Pleskian
Hello all,

I can not create new subdomains. It only comes the message that the subdomain is created, for 24 hours and nothing happens.yum update, plesk repair db, plesk repair all -y has brought nothing. What can I do now? My Plesk version Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.50, the server is a CENTOS 7.

Attachments

• sasa.jpg
    sasa.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
If you navigate to Tool & Settings > Log Browser and click the System and the Plesk tabs, are there any errors shown related to the domain?

Do you know a shell command to delete the queue? Google shows only things to delete the mail queue...

Probably a process is hanging. You can try to remove the long running task as described here:

oh dear i cant find the tab Tool & Settings > Log Browser
I assume you have access to Tool & Settings (I am not sure what that would be named in German)? You are probably missing the Log Browser extension, which you can install: Log Browser Extension

Do you know a shell command to delete the queue? Google shows only things to delete the mail queue...
See: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002120793--How-to-cancel-a-stuck-task-in-Plesk

The solution with the deletion of the long tasks worked. A huge thank you to both of you for the quick and competent help!!!!

I wish you a nice day.

Back