• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Incoming mail problem from certain domains only

SK01

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
OS Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.62 Update #2, last updated on July 28, 2024 01:19 AM
Hello, I discovered that I am not receiving emails from certain senders. The emails are not sent to spam, they are just not delivered anywhere. I checked the mail log and found this entry which matches the sender's domain:
Wrong the essential DMARC policy parameters for 'xyzxyz.com': 'Found DMARC record containd a bad token value' (I replaced the actual domain to xyzxyz.com in this post)

I checked the DMARC and it is: v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; adkim=s; aspf=s

The spam folder is working fine, collecting emails that fail the test, but this particular domain is being completely blocked. It is a legit domain from my insurance agent! Any ideas on how to resolve this? I am able to get her emails to my gmail.

OS Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Product Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.62 Update #2, last updated on July 28, 2024 01:19 AM

Back