• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Incorrect logs size in statistics

Bart

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have one subscription that shows incorrect statistics for the log file size. In the statistics pane it reports 130MB, while on the server in the /var/www/vhosts/domain/logs I only see 1.7MB.

Are there any other locations where logs are kept that are included in the statistics?

Thanks for your help!

Try to find something useful in output of following commands:

# export PLESK_DEBUG=1
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f ExecuteStatistics

or

# export PLESK_DEBUG=1
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php -f OptimizeStatistics

No, still shows 130MB.

This account was first on another server and had the exact same problem. I though moving it to another server (with other Plesk version) would solve it, but we're a few days later now and it still shows incorrect file size for logs.

Log rotation is enabled and shows only 1.7MB in files, while the statistics show 130MB and causing the account to run out of disk space.

Finally found the cause. It's AWStats in /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/statistics/webstat that fills up the accounts disk space.

Is there any way to not include these?

Last edited:
Back