• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Inserting template in an account migrated

M

macarlo

Hi.

I recently migrated easy from cPanel 10 (no rot access, reseller account) to a VPS under Plesk 7.5 Reloaded. It is the most great perfect task I saw since I'm working on the Web (from 1997). Concluded the migration all my websites and websites of my customers are running just fine without only one problem.

Plesk Migration manager have been created in the VPS all accounts for all websites with all e-mails, ftp accounts etc etc.

But I've now a question: If I want modify any account inserting it under any template that I've just created, how can I do this task?! I saw not Flash tuts on this issue and encountered not any topic in help files. Any clarification will be sincerely appreciated!

Templating Migrated accounts

Macarlo,

Plesk templates are for deployment only at this time... once a domain or client account is created using a template all adjustments to the domain need to be done in their respective accounts...

In the future Plesk will be able to reset or update an existing account using a template... this will likely be done in the global changes screens.

This is a feature in the queue.

Originally posted by macarlo
Hi.
But I've now a question: If I want modify any account inserting it under any template that I've just created, how can I do this task?! I saw not Flash tuts on this issue and encountered not any topic in help files. Any clarification will be sincerely appreciated!

There is an option to apply domain template during migration (in 'advanced' tab), but you'll have to migrate everything again.

Back