• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Install an older version of Plesk (10.3)

D

DannyM

Hi,

Due to the fact that 10.4.4 DOES'NT include the php-mysrypt module, we cannot use it as our Magento websites will not run ...

I have an open case about this and I am waiting for their answer about (1) if this will be corrected in 10.4.5 and (2) when this will be released ?

In the meantime, I need to install a 10.3 version of Plesk.

As per their support, I can install 10.3 by downloading the updated installer and then via "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller", I will be prompted to choose a version ?

I'm a bit new to Linux so please bear with me here ...

Once I wget the file, what do I do with it ? What will tell the "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller" that it needs to run the downloaded file ?

Thanks
Danny

You can download the newest autoinstaller here: http://www.parallels.com/de/download/plesk/

Then you just have to make it executable via "chmod +x parallels_installer_[...]" and run it via "./parallels_installer[...]"

You will be able to choose if you want to install Plesk 10.4 or 10.3.

Greetings,
Michael

Thanks for the reply :)

(1) Do I download this into any directory ? Should I use /tmp ?
(2) Chmod'ing the file to 755 is good ?

Danny

(1) Do I download this into any directory ? Should I use /tmp ?
I don't know if it makes any difference. I think you can run it from /root, /tmp, whatever you want.

(2) Chmod'ing the file to 755 is good ?
That will be fine. After setup you can remove the file anyway because the autoinstaller installs itself to /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller.

Back