• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Install and configure Tomcat

Sailorhost

New Pleskian
Hello friends -
I installed plesk - I installed tomcat8 both services are working,

I added my new host in the serves.xml file, but when I try to access the url with the jsp file, I get a response to the attempt to download the file, ie Is executing the file but tending to do the download.

what did I do wrong

I add to etc/tomcat8/server.xml

<Host name="java.sailorweb.com.br" appBase="/var/www/vhosts/sailorweb.com.br/java.sailorweb.com.br"/>

<Service debug="0" name="PSA">
<Connector port="9008" enableLookups="false" protocol="AJP/1.3" address="127.0.0.1"/>
<Connector port="9080" maxThreads="15" minSpareThreads="5" maxSpareThreads="75" enableLookups="true" acceptCount=$
<Engine name="PSA" defaultHost="localhost">
<Host deployXML="true" name="java.sailorweb.com.br" appBase="psa-webapps/java.sailorweb.com.br" unpackWARs="fal$
<Context crossContext="false" reloadable="false" useNaming="true" swallowOutput="false" privileged="true" dis$
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.MemoryRealm" pathname="psa-users/java.sailorweb.com.br.xml" valid$
</Host>
</Engine>
</Service>

I add to etc/tomcat8/Catalina/java.sailorweb.com.br/ROOT.xml

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context path="/" docBase="/var/www/vhosts/sailorweb.com.br/java.sailorweb.com.br/" />

Back