• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install breaks at "Initializing"

Nin)J(s

New Pleskian
Hello fellas,

we are changing our servr from a vps to a dedicated server on a dedicated root with plesk.

When I login, it asks for Contact informations. Those i filled out, with the valid key, then when starting at "Initializing", it returns to the previous page. And swaps to the password section, where I could even make the most complex passwords and always same circle.

Now, after I logged out, to re-login, and try it with a "Trial Version" to install, then activate after install, I could not even login with the datas anymore, I got per e-mail.... either the admin login changed generally or I don´t know....

What can be the issue? It seems like a bug to me, since it always returned to the previous page to the password field...

I researched this forum for a while, before opening this topic, but I could not be successfull in finding something.

I mean, if it has changed the password now already, but always switching back to the contact-information page, it should have proceed further then initializing or not taking the password... then switching back to the pw field.

Back