• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install Craterapp in plesk

siro

New Pleskian
Hello, i cannot complete the installation of Crater. In the " Site URL % Database " step, nothing happens when i press the " Save & Continu " button.

here is the steps i took for manual installation

Docker installation might be a better option but how can I do it?

hello @siro ,
In general looks like this is not plesk-related problem.

when you create domain, for example crater.domain.tld Plesk usually suggest to use folder with the same name as document root.

I've created new subscription a10-52-34-159.qa.plesk.ru and additional domain crater.a10-52-34-159.qa.plesk.ru inside it.
I've download carter app from official site and extract it to the crater.a10-52-34-159.qa.plesk.ru folder, so folders related to the application have been created.
after that for domain crater.a10-52-34-159.qa.plesk.ru I've set document root to crater.a10-52-34-159.qa.plesk.ru/public.

before you start answer installation wizard you need to create database for this domain:

2021-05-24 103945 carterDB.jpg

after answers wizard questions an application seems works for me.
2021-05-24 103650 carter.jpg

If it wouldn't help, please inspect error logs for domain where you have carter installed and browser's JS and network console, probably they will help you understand the problem.

Back