• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Install mod_proxy on Plesk 8.1 FreeBSD 6.2 apache 2.0

T

TDuncklee

Has anyone running FreeBSD with apache2.0 gotten mod_proxy installed? I’ve managed to get it installed on a test server but broken other things. The closest I’ve gotten is to build apache with every module listed like this:

make WITH_MODULES="access auth auth_anon auth_dbm auth_digest file_cache charset_lite cache disk_cache include deflate log_config env mime_magic cern_meta expires headers usertrack unique_id setenvif ssl mime dav status autoindex asis info suexec cgi dav_fs vhost_alias negotiation dir imap actions speling userdir alias rewrite suexec perl logio python libphp5 fcgid actions proxy proxy_ftp proxy_http proxy_connect"

Now when I go to a plesk installed default index page the lower portion with the icons for testing php, perl, etc. do not load. Just says “Loading...†where the icons used to be.

Can anyone tell me the "correct" way to get mod_proxy working with apache2 on FreeBSD and not break anything else?

TD

Back