• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question install php-mssql (php 5.4)extension or pdo_sqlsrv / sqlsrv extension (php >= 7.2)

Systems

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,
According to this article:  How to install the sqlsrv extension for the Plesk PHP handlers? (https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12377482190999) I try both options explained, but not works.

1) pdo_sqlsrv and sqlsrv-5.8.1 on CentOS 7 with PHP 7.2

I just try also install sqlsrv extension for the Plesk on centos 7 for php 7.2. I follow all steps and I can see de modules are available but when I try to connecte to remote SQL Server it returns this error:
SQLSTATE => IMSSP
code => -49
message => This extension requires the Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server. Access the following URL to download the ODBC Driver for SQL Server for x64: Info

2) install php-mssql on CentOS 7 with PHP 5.4
I try to install php-mssql on a older php version (5.4), but it not woks. The extensio msssql not apear in Settings for 5.4.45 FPM application
After run
# yum install epel-release
# yum install php-mssql
it shows
Package php-mssql-5.4.16-9.el17.x86_64 already installed and latest version
But in etensions I can not see mssql

Any of this 2 options it's good form me and can help me. It doesn't matter what option is.

Can anyone help and explain me the next steps?
Thanks!!

Back