• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation Issues: 8.3 to 8.4 Fatal error

D

duartebeck

Hello friends,

When I try to update my plesk, I´ve an error in messenge box:

"Installation ended prematurely because of an error"

After that I click in ok button:

Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\080505.00\Plesk.msi

What´s means?

Thanks,

Beck

I am also getting this issue, does anyone have any ideas what could be causing it?

I actually got to the bottom of my problem, it was caused by AVG Anti virus on the server removing part of DrWeb AntiVirus in Plesk. Once I recovered it from the Quarentine and disabled AVG the upgrade went without problem.

Me too. I run msiexec on the mentioned package and that's what i get:

MSI (c) (8C:58) [15:31:59:838]: Final Patch Application Order:
MSI (c) (8C:58) [15:31:59:838]: Other Patches:
MSI (c) (8C:58) [15:31:59:838]: Unknown\Absent: {5F33C7BD-8DE4-4179-BD4E-793890E662F9} -
Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.
{E195DC26-A6B4-4E13-B8E9-D61B43997DDD}
MSI (c) (8C:58) [15:31:59:854]: Product: Plesk 8.4 for Microsoft Windows -- Configuration failed.

I have the same error on a clean windows 2003 server installation. I had installed MSSQL 2005 express and mysql 5, which I removed.

I still have that exact same error msg :(

Hi, Sorry to have posted here but I don't seem to be able to start a new thread!

I have noticed, a lot of infected emails are getting through DrWeb on my Plesk 8.4 server. I have checked DrWeb logs and and it seems to be updating itself to the latest. Any ideas or have you guys experienced anything like this... Any help is appreciated.

Back