• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

installation on php4

D

Doom

hello.
when i install plesk 8,0 on fedora core 4 it installs php5 automaticly - but i want it to install php4!
how do i do that?

it also trobles me that it gives me errors on my php.ini file - they are not configured right
and it doesn't include mysql...

anyone who can help me?

You might try:
#rpm -e php*

Then try to install and the installer should grab the 4.x php version....

poke, can you be a bit more specific please? I need php4 as well. If i remove the php* files and run the installer again, will I loose my domains, etc?

stdio,
Since you are upgrading and not downgrading with client's aboard, I assume. Again assuming you are running a RH variant, you can simply update your PHP release using YUM and http://3es.atomicrocketturtle.com ( use his repo for your necessary release).....

Also a side note for PHP safe mode on PSA8, you can use the global settings section to turn on and off PHP safe mode.

This used to be handled with a simple vhost.conf file, but things are a changin' :) I'm still finding a few little tricks here and there.

hope this helps! :)

Back