• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation Stops at "Restoring Helm Configuration

C

corny335

Hello,
I tried to reinstall Plesk 7.5.6 because the upgrade from 7.5.4 didn't worked very well.
but the new installation just stops at Restoring Helm Configuration(almost at the end) and i can do nothing else than to kill the installation with the taskmanager.
somebody any idea?

Thanks
Cornelius

I do not understood. Please describe your issue in detail.
Plesk support can help to you to migrate from Helm to Plesk.

thanks, I already figured a solution,
i just canceled the installation and it went so fare that every think works fine.

but by problem wasn't that I wanted to upgrade from Helm.
I have nothing to do with Helm.

but the normel plesk installation stopped at the point "Restoring Helm Configuration"

you now the window were you have the progress bar.

don't now what the error was, but now it works

Hello,
Plesk installation program detects Helm during the installation. If installation program found the Helm then it makes an offer to migrate date and settings from Helm to Plesk (but you may cancel it). You can see more details about this process in Helm to Plesk 7.5 for Windows Migration guide (in Start\Programs\SWsoft\Plesk\Documentation ).
Migration process takes time. It is normal and depends on size date. If problem happens you may read the HelmMigration.log also. The HelmMigration.log file is located in the root of the directory where Plesk is installed (e.g. c:\Program Files\swsoft\plesk\) and can be opened in any text editor.
Plesk support can help you if you have any problem with migration.

Good luck.

Back