1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Installed Docker but what to fill in for host?

Discussion in 'Plesk Extensions' started by Angelluc, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Angelluc

Angelluc New Pleskian

20%
    Hi,

I installed Docker but the standard version didn't work so I upgraded to be able to use it.
    So I want to first try it out in local host, but when I click 'add server' I have to fill in 'host' and 'port' but whatever I tried didn't work. So actually this is new for me and I have no clue how to resolve this. Couldn't find a thread or info to support me in this, because they all have already 'localhost' and explain about choosing images but I am in the pre-state of that.
    Also can I connect a LetsEncrypt SSL certificate to it automatically in a way?

Thanks

2. mrmad

mrmad New Pleskian

60%
    I have a similar problem. Using plesk onyx on Ubuntu 16.04 (64bit) but the enabled ticket extension doesn't allow me to search for any containers. I can only fill in hosts and ports.