1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Installing Dotnetnuke and running under sql

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by PsYcHoTi, Sep 9, 2004.

1. PsYcHoTi

PsYcHoTi Guest

I have setup a dnn site on the server not using plesk and it runs fine, but when i try installing dnn under plesk it will not work.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the errors im getting.

http://www.bingocharities.com/default.aspx
    Server Application Unavailable

or

http://www.bingocharities.com/
    DotNetNuke Configuration Error
    [MESSAGE]

Using Windows Explorer, browse to the root folder of the website ( C:\DotNetNuke by default ). Right-click the folder and select Sharing and Security from the popup menu ( please note that if you are using Windows XP you may need to Enable Simple File Sharing before these options are displayed ). Select the Security tab. Add the appropriate User Account and set the Permissions.

If using Windows 2003 - IIS6
    - the NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE User Account must have Read, Write, and Change Control of the virtual root of your website

2. PsYcHoTi

PsYcHoTi Guest

I really need to have some kind of help on this.. i think its a permissions problem but have no idea how to fix it in plesk

3. PsYcHoTi

PsYcHoTi Guest

I have figured it out..if anyone needs help with this contact me

4. CesarSolis

CesarSolis Guest

I have this same issue, please help !!!

Hi, I see you solved the problem. Hope you can tell me how to do it.

Thanx

5. deddy

deddy Guest

PsYcHoTi > I have figured it out..if anyone needs help with this contact me.

I need help in this matter.

6. jp_andino

jp_andino Guest

Just make sure IUSR have Modified permissions, also NETWORK SERVICE.

The ASP.NET user need to have full permissions.