• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing DrWeb package crashes the backup tool.

N

nima

Hi !
I'm new to plesk and I have it installed on a dedicated server by OVH Hosting.

The OS is Fedora Core 2.

I've got 2 problems, and I need to know if one of you ever had it too.

First I have a problem with the french language pack witch shows codes instead of translated texts. (see screenshot : http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4272/domain6tt.png )
Did one of you ever had problems with language packs ans specialy with the fr_FR one ? I need to know if it's due to the language pack or if the hosting conpany that installed plesk for me made a mistake.

Next I also have a problem when installing DrWeb using the updater interface in plesk server page. When I install DrWeb, the backup tool tops working and reports a problem with pgSQL that is not configured. It's normal because I don't have pgSQL plesk interface, and I don't need pgSQL so I don't want to configure it neither start it.
Here is the failure email that my server send me when backup fails :
Code:
An error occured during backup process:

START LOGGING: Thu Jul 28 12:02:26

Postgres is not configured: all postgres databases will not be dumped.

===============================================================================

Making backup to STDOUT ...dumping crontab of nmassart
How is it possible that DrWeb package is corrupted and make backup tool fail ?
As for the language pack, have you ever had this problem or is it due to a mistake from my hosting company ?

Thanks for all, I really need your help because they try to make me pay money saying that I made a mistake...

1. You use an improper language pack version. For example you use Plesk 7.5.3 with a Plesk 7.5.4 LP. The version should match between them.

2. The problem you have is not related to Dr.WEb. That is a warning, as far as I can see the backup started.

Thanks for your reply but I have the following questions :
1 - How is it possible to see a language pack version ? I think they installed the right version, but I can't be shure.
2 - no, it's not only a warning because the backup really fails and the email subject is "backup failed". Have you ever seen this error ?

Back