• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing plesk 7.6 using command line

A

antoine

Hi,

I'm trying to install plesk 7.6 using command line to automate the installation. Installing 7.5.6 worked nicely.
I've followed plesk's installation guide:
http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk7.6/Windows/Docs/plesk-7.6-win-ig/

However, I'm having problems with the 7.6 version.
- Site builder won't install even with the proper install variable and dependencies. I've installed an SQL Server 2005 Express Edition required by site builder. Problem is, although the instance works, I haven't found a way to tell the site builder installation to use a specific instance and sa password. Is there a variable for that?
- I've also noticed Plesk doesn't seem to use by default the Mysql plesk database. Is there a command line variable to ask plesk installation to use mysql plesk database by default?

Here is the command I've tried using so far:
msiexec /passive /norestart /i plesk_7.6_build060529.21.msi SETVHOSTSDIR=f:\users DATABASE_DATADIR=f:\data MSDE_INSTALLDIR=f:\data ADDLOCAL=Additional,Acronis,AcronisEnterpriseServer,AcronisImageAgent,AcronisManagementConsole,AntiVirus,AWStats,BackupSystems,bbClone,Bind,CommerceSK,CommunitySK,DatabaseServers,Documentation,DNSServers,DNSSupport,DrWeb,Expand,FTPSupport,gtChat,JDK,KasperskyAV,MailEnable,MailServers,Mambo,MerakSupport,MSDNSSupport,MySQL,MySQLODBC,osCommerce,Perl,PDFDoc,HTMLDoc,PHP,PhpMyAdmin,phpBB,phpBook,PleskAppVaults,Python,SpamAssassin,PortalSK,postNuke,ReportsSK,SiteBuilder,StarterKits,Statistics,TimeTrackerSK,Tomcat,Uebimiau,Webalizer,WebMail

All other packages are installed and integrated into plesk correctly.

Does anyone have an idea on how to solve these issues?

Back