• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installing SSL

I

isplhost.net

After upgrading to 7.5.3... i got error while trying to setup my ssl certificate.

I have the privatekey and the certificate from geotrust.... its urgent.. i need to install th cert. soom.. but plesk failed...

here is what is says...
liberror:0e064002:configuration file routines:func(100):system lib

Also.. if you guys know how to manually setup SSL... using putty... go on tell me i have the key and the cert text files with me...

First make sure your domain is on an Exclusive IP (not a shared IP). From the control panel, click Server, click IP addresses. Check the icon next to the IP for that domain, if it shows a hand cradling a NIC, then it's set as a shared IP. If it shows a gold crown, then it's set for exclusive. (assuming default plesk skin)
To change it, click on the IP address itself, select exclusive, leave it at default certificate for now, click on Ok.

Second, make sure you have selected that domain as the 'default' domain for the IP. From the control panel, click Server, click IP Addresses, at the end of the line showing the domain, in the column 'Hosting', click on the number (probably 0), place a dot in the radio button for the domain, then click 'Set as Default' link.

Now try the cert again.

Then go into Domains, click on the domain for that cert, click on 'Certificates', click Add new certificate, fill in the blanks, and save.

dear jamesyeeoc,

thank you for your reply...

but that did not solve my problem....

may.. there is some file ownership error...

prameya

Well, it was worth a shot, that seemed to fix the problem for some others a while ago.

I've never installed certs manually, otherwise I'd give you a how-to. Hopefully someone will come along with that info...

Back