• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Intermittant 404 errors in Plesk Panel

Mike Legg

Basic Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE: Plesk 10.3.1, Windows 2008 Server R2 64Bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Plesk randomly displays 404 errors when trying to access screens. Reloading 2 or 3 times usually gets it to work eventually.

ACTUAL RESULT: 404 - File or directory not found.

EXPECTED RESULT: Plesk page should load

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: the are no errors in panel.log

Any details, other related error messages from Event Viewer, IIS logs, etc? How it can be reproduced?

Hi Igor

It usually happens as soon as you log in.

I'll see what I can find in Event Viewer and IIS logs.

Nothing in the Plesk section of the Event Viewer seems to relate to the errors.

Found this in the Plesk PHP log -

[05-Sep-2011 15:44:10] PHP Warning: include_once(Status.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 69
[05-Sep-2011 15:44:10] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Status.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/billing-libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/lib-tk/include/pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\lib-tk\include/pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 69

I've already got a support ticket open because the default web site stopped working as soon as Plesk was installed. (# 1205554)

The techs fixed an invalid path for the AboMapperCustom-49593 handler which fixed that problem.

PHP also stopped working when Plesk was installed but I fixed that by installing v5.2.17. PHP 5.3 was installed with IIS and there seems to be some uncertainty as to whether Plesk 10.3.1 supports this or not.

My instincts tell me that there is a broader underlying issue that is responsible for all of these problems, because so far it has required manual intervention to get anything working properly.

Back