• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Internal error: collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!

Driomodo

New Pleskian
Hey guys,

Im new in this Section so don't be rude to me :)

Ive got a problem with installing Plesk. I reinstalled my Linux server multiple times but nothing seems to work so i came to this forum and request help.

Ive got Linux Debian 8.7 and nothing else then Plesk installed on a Server. Its a fresh Version installed one day ago.

If im using the plesk-installer and install Onyx i becomes no error. When im trying to do the Post install at the end the System comes up with this:

Code:
Internal error: collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!

Message    collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!
File    Agent.php
Line    219
Type    PleskUtilException

I searched in the Web for the Issue and found this thread. I also follow the Thread and tried it. When i try to restart sw-cp-server it came up with the same issue again:

Code:
rrdtool plugin: Adjusting "RandomTimeout" to 0.000 seconds.
read-function of plugin `memory' failed.
Exiting normally.
rrdtool plugin: Shutting down the queue thread.
rrdtool plugin: 5 cache entries had values when destroying the cache.
collectd: Stopping 5 write threads.

Help me please :/

So, LoadPlugin memory line in the file /etc/sw-collectd/conf.d/02memory.conf is commented, right?

That's not possible because I wanted to try Plesk out before I rent a key. In the requirements it says only with a valid key...

That means:
I have to pay for a license to get Support for a trail i want to use before i think if i buy a license or not?

Seriously?

Back