• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Internal error: collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!

Driomodo

New Pleskian
Hey guys,

Im new in this Section so don't be rude to me :)

Ive got a problem with installing Plesk. I reinstalled my Linux server multiple times but nothing seems to work so i came to this forum and request help.

Ive got Linux Debian 8.7 and nothing else then Plesk installed on a Server. Its a fresh Version installed one day ago.

If im using the plesk-installer and install Onyx i becomes no error. When im trying to do the Post install at the end the System comes up with this:

Code:
Internal error: collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!

Message    collectdmng failed: Fail to test configs for sw-collectd!
File    Agent.php
Line    219
Type    PleskUtilException

I searched in the Web for the Issue and found this thread. I also follow the Thread and tried it. When i try to restart sw-cp-server it came up with the same issue again:

Code:
rrdtool plugin: Adjusting "RandomTimeout" to 0.000 seconds.
read-function of plugin `memory' failed.
Exiting normally.
rrdtool plugin: Shutting down the queue thread.
rrdtool plugin: 5 cache entries had values when destroying the cache.
collectd: Stopping 5 write threads.

Help me please :/

So, LoadPlugin memory line in the file /etc/sw-collectd/conf.d/02memory.conf is commented, right?

That's not possible because I wanted to try Plesk out before I rent a key. In the requirements it says only with a valid key...

That means:
I have to pay for a license to get Support for a trail i want to use before i think if i buy a license or not?

Seriously?

Back