• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Internal error: filemng failed: filemng System error13

Sebaca

New Pleskian
Hello
I have been using Plesk for 10 years and due to an access problem on directories at the root of a domain I mistakenly made a note at the following address:

Unable to move/copy files via File Manager Plesk: Error occurred during /usr/bin/file command. command-

I think I applied the unbutu instead of debian. I restarted the manipulation but I have a message that blocks me to connect to my Plesk:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Internal error: filemng failed: filemng: execve failed for / opt / psa / admin / sbin / filemng: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied
filemng failed: filemng: execve failed for / opt / psa / admin / sbin / filemng: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied
file
Agent.php
line
Type
PleskUtilException
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------

Please, please, I can not connect to my machine, what can I do?
Thank you very much for the help
Sebastien

I just saw that the procedure asked me to make a backup of the original file!

# cp -rp / opt / psa / admin / sbin / filemng /opt/psa/admin/sbin/filemng.orig

Does anyone tell me the commands in order to restore the backup file?
thanks for the help

I am not a technician but is the line of restoration would be ?

# cp -rp /opt/psa/admin/sbin/filemng.orig /opt/psa/admin/sbin/filemng

thanks for the help

Back