• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Internal error: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost'

Savage

New Pleskian
Hello,
I've an issue on my plesk control panel, i can't showing my Application Vault:

Message [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
File aps_php.php
Line 7481
Type Exception

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>"%plesk_bin%\dbclient" --direct-sql --sq
l="select * from misc where param like '%aps%'"
param val
aps_database apsc
aps_host 127.0.0.1
aps_login apsc
aps_password XXXXX
aps_port 8306

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>"%plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin\mysql" -uapsc -p5
XXXXX -P 8306
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: Y
ES)

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>

who is this apsc user? How i can fix it? any help?

server win2k3 with plesk 10.4

Regards,

i can't find this user on my mysql database. Instead, is still present on the SQL db....
I've changed the db for plesk time ago to mysql. (in older plesk's versions... 7,8,9, i used msaccess db)

E:\>"%plesk_bin%\dbclient" --direct-sql --sql="select * from misc where param like '%aps%'"
param val
aps_database apsc
aps_host 127.0.0.1
aps_login apsc
aps_password XXX
aps_port 8306

E:\>"%plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin\mysql" -uapsc -pXXX -P 8306
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Last edited:
Back