1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Internal error: [MySQL] - Please Help!

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by richiev, Jun 4, 2012.

1. richiev

richiev Guest

I performed an OS package upgrade and MySQL got upgraded now I get this message on Plesk.

Internal error: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.96-0ubuntu1]Memory allocation error

Message [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.96-0ubuntu1]Memory allocation error
    File aps_php.php
    Line 8015
    Type Exception

I'll appreciate your help.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. richiev

richiev Guest

Thanks IgorG,

I had the issue corrected, upgraded the server to Lucid LTS. The only problem I'm currently having is with my main domain which displays a blank page all domains being hosted are working fine except that one. DNS is resolving fine it seems as if it were looking for the site on the wrong location. You tell me what you think it might be happening.

Thanks,

Richard

4. richiev

richiev Guest

Corrected my issue, due to the upgrade on server for some reason the ioncube loader for php was removed. Installed and everything went back to normal.