• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error: ODBC error #42S22 after upgrade

moggiex

New Pleskian
Hi,

My Plesk is broken in the upgrade 11.5

I've tried following the kb article here http://kb.parallels.com/en/116442 but that doesn't work due the table "aps_resource" not being able to be removed:

Code:
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dapsc -e "drop table aps_resource"
ERROR 1217 (23000) at line 1: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

So when I run mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dapsc -e "SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS" it tells me that it has a link to another table

Then running SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1 to take the restriction away the table "aps_resource" can be deleted.

So then running the rest of the instructions, I end up with exactly the same error:

Code:
Internal error: ODBC error #42S22: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.71]Unknown column 'T48251856.app_id' in 'on clause'

Message	ODBC error #42S22: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.71]Unknown column 'T48251856.app_id' in 'on clause'
File	 aps_php.php
Line	12157
Type	Exception

Any ideas?

Matt

I think that you need contact Support Team if you can't fix it with instruction from KB article.

Back