• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved "Internal error ;-P" when changing Apache web server settings from panel

Bitpalast

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Guru
Plesk Onyx 17.5, CentOS 7.3, default installation, 64 Bit

When changing the Apache web server settings from the panel, a red error message is displayed:

Code:
Internal error ;-P
{"formMessages":{"apacheModules":{"apache_modules":{"notInArray":"This option is not supported."}}},"status":"success","statusMessages":[]}

Attachments

• httpd_settings.jpg
    httpd_settings.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 21
Answering my own question: This issue was caused by an error in domain and subscription tables / database inconsistencies after a domain name was added, removed, added removed within a few minutes. This seems to have messed up the domain table information and affected further changes to the database. After the domain/subscription error was resolved, Apache server configuration could be updated again without the error message.

Try checking your Plesk database for inconsistencies.

# plesk repair db

Did this possibly happen after the latest MU that came out yesterday? Maybe it's the actual installation and not just the DB....

# plesk repair installation

Wait - I just noticed you're getting a CloudFlare error. Are you accessing Plesk thru a domain that traffic is running through Cloudflare? Try accessing Plesk using the IP and see if you can make edits that way...

Wait - I just noticed you're getting a CloudFlare error. Are you accessing Plesk thru a domain that traffic is running through Cloudflare? Try accessing Plesk using the IP and see if you can make edits that way...

@Mark Muyskens I'm searching on the forum for this type of issues with Cloudflare for more than a week now and I found your answer similar to my case.

My Plesk is working thru Cloudflare and the only issue is this : on Plesk code editor for css or js files (When you click on these types of files the Plesk logout instantly, PHP and any other files are ok for editing (even .htaccess is ok for edit), what do you think?

Plesk onyx latest Version 17.8.11 Update #10, last updated on June 7, 2018 08:00 AM
CentOS7 AWS
Cloudflare Dev mode enabled - cach disabled - every possible option you can imagine - orange cloud enabled (if disabled no problems but what is the point of the service without security?)

My final search results are more proxy related issues with Cloudflare and Plesk server but I can't confirm that.

I can provide more info if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi There,
For some reason, Plesk is blocking (one of) the CloudFlare IP addresses.
Unblocking those IP addresses resolved my issues.

Hi There,
For some reason, Plesk is blocking (one of) the CloudFlare IP addresses.
Unblocking those IP addresses resolved my issues.

True, if you're talking about Obsidian. 18.20+
The Fail2ban block my own IP without much interaction with Plesk. Twice.
I'll do more tests to confirm and report the issue.

Back