• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Internal error ;-P

Kojak_LE

New Pleskian
Hello,

i have a problem with Plesk Panel since today.
VServer, Ubuntu 16.04. LTS, Onyx 17.8.11 #52
Notification " Internal error ;-P " without error message.
Changes to the domain configuration for PHP, Apache, nginx are not possible.

panel.log
[02-May-2019 19:16:35 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function plesk_log_internal() in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log/Writer/PleskInternalLog.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zendframework/library/Zend/Log/Writer/Abstract.php(88): Plesk_Log_Writer_PleskInternalLog->_write(Array)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zendframework/library/Zend/Log.php(464): Zend_Log_Writer_Abstract->write(Array)
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(263): Zend_Log->log('Call to undefin...', 3, Array)
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(169): Plesk_Log::log('panel', 3, 'Call to undefin...')
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(26): Plesk_Log::err('Call to undefin...')
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(13): report_crash('Call to undefin...', Array, 'Error', 500, Object(Error))
#6 [internal function]: plesk_exception_handler(Object(Error))
#7 {main}
thrown in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log/Writer/PleskInternalLog.php on line 25

The panel.log error was previously only DNS changes, last 20 days.

Changing the configuration leads to Error

with Domain 1, PHP 7.3.4 FPM Apache

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

error_log
[Thu May 02 19:23:55.594053 2019] [proxy:error] [pid 16402:tid 140323449775872] (2)No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/www/vhosts/system/domain1.com/php-fpm.sock (*) failed
[Thu May 02 19:23:55.594128 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 16402:tid 140323449775872] [client 95.90.XX.XX:39756] AH01079: failed to make connection to backend: httpd-UDS

or with Domain 2, PHP 7.3.4 FPM nginx

Bad Gateway

proxy_error_log
2019/05/02 19:26:58 [crit] 8626#0: *422 connect() to unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/domain2.com/php-fpm.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 95.90.XX.XX, server: domain2.com, request: "GET /wordpress/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:///var/www/vhosts/system/domain2.com/php-fpm.sock:", host: "domain2.com"

Of course, PHP Info doesn't work.

The other domains work with PHP, if no changes is made.

Plesk repair and web repair without a result.

I'm happy about help, Kojak

These could be two different errors. One for the panel, the other one a PHP-FPM issue.

Solution for second error is likely a restart of the PHP-FPM service:
# service plesk-php73-fpm restart

If this does not help, make sure that the domain is not capitalized in the configuration. For example "Test.com" in the configuration will not work with PHP-FPM while "test.com" will work.

Thank you, a restart PHP service brought no success.
Error message in the customer panel for PHP Info "Fehler: Informationen über die PHP-Konfiguration können nicht abgerufen werden."
All domains are written in lower case.

Any change in plesk panel brings the same entry in panel.log

Panel.ini
debug enabled, log level 6

I no longer have access to the panel with log level 7.

Here the very first entry in panel.log
[12-Apr-2019 09:52:19 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function plesk_log_internal() in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log/Writer/PleskInternalLog.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zendframework/library/Zend/Log/Writer/Abstract.php(88): Plesk_Log_Writer_PleskInternalLog->_write(Array)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zendframework/library/Zend/Log.php(464): Zend_Log_Writer_Abstract->write(Array)
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(263): Zend_Log->log('Session b72bb2d...', 4, Array)
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php(183): Plesk_Log::log('panel', 4, 'Session b72bb2d...')
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Session/SaveHandler.php(103): Plesk_Log::warn('Session b72bb2d...')
#5 [internal function]: Plesk\Session\SaveHandler->write('b72bb2da421e93c...', 'a:5:{s:4:"auth"...')
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/functions.php(1290): session_write_close()
#7 [internal function]: plesk_flush()
#8 {main}
thrown in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log/Writer/PleskInternalLog.php on line 25

Before that no abnormalities.

You are saying that plesk-php73-fpm is running. In that case the standard solution is to store the configuration again via PHP configuration page. There is a known bug where the PHP configuration file is not created when storing the PHP configuration. Clicking "Übernehmen" ("Apply") or "OK" again on the same PHP configuration normally creates and applies the configuration. Verify that the configuration file indeed exists. It is located here:
/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/<domain>.conf
It the file exists and it is still not working, restart the Apache webserver and then restart the PHP-FPM service once again.

The other issue described is probably not linked to the PHP-FPM issue. I was unable to reproduce it on a test system here. Debugging and log level 7 both work for me. There does not seem to be any documentation on the "plesk_log_internal()" error, so you will probably need to open a ticket at the official Plesk support for this.

Thank you!
PHP problem solved.
There was no entry for domain 1 & 2 in "/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/"
PHP changes are written to the db, but not to the conf file. Is that ok?
I restarted Apache and PHP FPM afterwards.

The problems belong together. So far, only the DNS settings were affected.
Since May 01, the errors are more.

I will create a ticket for the "plesk_log_internal()" error.

Have a good weekend. Thx

Hello,

could solve the "plesk_log_internal()" problem itself.
It was a mistake in the panel.ini. I have completely reset the entries.
DNS problem in the panel solved.
Log level 7 is no problem more.

Here is the PHP error when i changing the settings.
[2019-05-05 17:38:19.178] ERR [panel] phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 254, and message:
Sun May 5 17:38:19 2019 (3912): Fatal Error Unable to allocate shared memory segment of 134217728 bytes: mmap: Cannot allocate memory (12)
Config file is not re-created for domain in "/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/", it is deleted.

This should help to find out the actual error

And a new error in the panel
Notification: "Task is not responding: id=179, pid=16458, type=pum-update-packages"

Does anyone have a tip for me? Thanks, Kojak

Back