• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

internet explorer vs. firefox

K

keks

Hi,

I updated to plesk yesterday. During the upgrade process everthing worked fine but since than a strange error occurs.

If you use the control panel with firefox everything is like it should be, but while using the internet explorer he stucks during the process of loading the images and I can't connect neither the cp nor the websites unless I reload apache.

Strange.

Any suggestions?

I know this kinda sounds canned, but Did you try clearing you cache/cookies?

:D jepp, it was the first I did ... I thought it might be a broken image that internet explorer can't load but firefox can, but I can't imagine that this has an effect on the apache ... weird

Di you see IE's notorious yellow triangle in lower left corner saying paged loaded BUT with errors? (blank screen?)

no. nothing. he interrupts loading and the domains are not available anymore. No triangle, just the administrator desktop without the menu. afterwards nothing works except for the apache reload.

Back