1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

internet explorer vs. firefox

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by keks, Mar 30, 2006.

1. keks

keks Guest

Hi,

I updated to plesk yesterday. During the upgrade process everthing worked fine but since than a strange error occurs.

If you use the control panel with firefox everything is like it should be, but while using the internet explorer he stucks during the process of loading the images and I can't connect neither the cp nor the websites unless I reload apache.

Strange.

Any suggestions?

2. ddziuban

ddziuban Guest

I know this kinda sounds canned, but Did you try clearing you cache/cookies?

3. keks

keks Guest

:D jepp, it was the first I did ... I thought it might be a broken image that internet explorer can't load but firefox can, but I can't imagine that this has an effect on the apache ... weird

4. ddziuban

ddziuban Guest

Di you see IE's notorious yellow triangle in lower left corner saying paged loaded BUT with errors? (blank screen?)

5. keks

keks Guest

no. nothing. he interrupts loading and the domains are not available anymore. No triangle, just the administrator desktop without the menu. afterwards nothing works except for the apache reload.