• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Invalid characters and page sets (very important!)

D

dedi

Well, on my installation I had some troubles when I choose Italian language.
Since by default the translation of a title of a page in Business page set contains an hyphen ( ' ), when I changed the title of the page set, it crashed 'cause probably is missing addslashes somewhere. So I had to manually edit the lang.php file and the template file, removing the ( ' ).

So I went to the swsoft demo and saw that there's a js alert that verify the input preventing the use of ( ' ). So I was wondering why my installation (last patched version) doesn't have at least this js (in the hope swsoft will soon release a patch with addslashes on every input field).

Do other users have same problem? (pay attention, If you haven't that js your page set management page will crash and the wizard too, until you'll manually remove or escape that ( ' )).

Errata corrige: not hyphen, but apostrophe

How is possible that there's no reply to this post?
With this bug, if you have a demo running, it can be crashed each time a user change the title of a page, using an apostrophe.

Thanks, Paolo

We had an issue and sw-soft told us to put the following in a .htaccess file for our client with the issue;

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

Back