• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Invite to an interview "Mail troubleshooting in Plesk"

Veronika Polyakova

New Pleskian
Staff member
Hello, everyone!

Currently, we are working on a new mail troubleshooting feature at Plesk and would like to learn more about your experience with mail management in Plesk. We aim to conduct interviews and usability testing of the new interface. If you can spare 1 hour of your available time to talk to us, share your mail management experience, and try the UX prototype of the mail troubleshooting interface, that would be very helpful for us.

If you would like to participate, please send me a message, and I'll get back to you. Looking forward to hearing from you!

@Maarten. @Monty @ChristophRo @weltonw @scsa20 @MarkM @Faris Raouf @learning_curve @TomBoB @Hangover2 @Paul Hermans

I am tagging you guys as knowable and engaged forum users because your Plesk and sys admin experience might provide a valuable contribution to the development of this Plesk feature. If you like to contribute of course, if not, that's okay too :)

For anyone I did not tag, please don't be discouraged to contact @Veronika Polyakova for the interview. Your input is valued just as much.

Back