• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved ionCube Loader with php 7.0 problem

DIEEX1

New Pleskian
Hi I have a problem with ioncube_loader and although I have the iocube_loader files under "/opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules" filed and this the octal value 777 given. Next I have the php.ini which is located under "/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini" I tried as explained in the ionCube Loader Wizard Edit the file /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc /php.ini and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:
Zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so to add one. After that I have the apache2 server restarted so that he re-entered the configs. Now I have tried with php -v tries the version via php and ioncube loader to inevitably but I get with the input no value back. If I have the ionCube Loader Wizard via browser calls I get this here: Please note that the following problems are currently with the ionCube Loader installation:

The following ini files could not be found by the wizard: /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/10-opcache.ini//opt /plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/20-mysqlnd.ini//opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini//opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php . / Opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / dba.ini / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / dom.ini / opt / plesk / Php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / enchant.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / fileinfo.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / gd. Php / 7.0 / etc / php.doc / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / imap.ini / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc /php.d/intl.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/json.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/ldap.ini//opt/ Plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / mcrypt.ini, / opt / php / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / php / Mysqli.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / odbc.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pdo.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 /etc/php.d/pdo_mysql.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/pdo_odbc.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/pdo_pgsql.ini/ Opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pdo_sqlite.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pgsql.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php. D / phar.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / posix.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pspell.ini, / opt / plesk / php /7.0/etc/php.d/snmp.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/soap.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini Php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / sysvsem.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / sysvmsg.ini / Php.d / sysvshm.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / tidy.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / xmlreader.ini, / opt / plesk /php/7.0/etc/php.d/xmlrpc.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/xsl .ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / zip.ini
This may be due to server restrictions in place.
The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.

In which line I must iconcube_loader "zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so" the .so file is grasped and I finally my webinterface again via browser can call?
Thanks for the support.
Many greetings

Hi DIEEX1,

pls. answer your question:
In which line I must iconcube_loader "zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so" the .so file is grasped and I finally my webinterface again via browser can call?
... by having a look at the Plesk PHP version 5.6 ( ioncube loader is included and supported by Plesk ): => /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.d

As you can see there, it is ESSENTIAL, that the module "ioncube-loader" is loaded BEFORE ALL OTHERS and therefore you use "00-ioncube-loader.ini" - with the content
Code:
; Enable ionCube Zend extension module
zend_extension=ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so

See as well your own quote:
... and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:
Zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so ...

Ok thanks I have now correctly understood the problems and could solve it I simply replaced the ioncubeloader files with a newer. Thanks for your help. Now it worked and I could install the interface of teklab.

Back