• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

ip fail over using plesk

R

Roosta21

Guest
Hi I have a site that requires more redundancy than i currently have..

I need to set up a ip fail over using plesk

I have been look into some high availability solution such as linux-ha, is it possible to integrate it into plesk or are there any other redundancy/ip fail over solutions that work with plesk?
 
Back
Top