• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IP Managment

S

swgatl

When I try and manage the IP address on my server I am having a problem with 2 of them.

They have a check box that is greyed out and it wont let me delete them. One of them is bold and has a different subnet than the others.

I am trying to remove the bold one so that I can fix its subnet and make it like the rest.

Can I SSH in and remove it? If so can you provide the commands.

This is a new Plesk 8.0 with everything updated with the latest release.

Thanks!

-Cody

I'm having a similar problem. On my server IP address list one item is bold and I want to remove this IP. I'm going to assume this bold means it's the default IP, because when I try to reapply my 4PSA license it's telling me the server IP address is this bold IP, but actually, the server's default IP should be something else. How do you change the server's default IP address?

And by the way it's really silly that you can't search on "IP address" (too short!) on this forum!

Anyone have an idea how to do this? I am physically migrating a server to a new location and need to alter this IP address.

Thanks,
-=Caleb Newville=-

Back