• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved IP pool is empty !

dopeboy

Basic Pleskian
I Have Try It And All Works Perfectly!
But when i try to create a customer i have this problem !
Warning: The subscription cannot be created: IP pool is empty
y9xavCc.png

Are there any other subscriptions/hosting plans running on the same system? If you set the IP address usage as dedicated it can serve one and only one plan. What you might want to do is set it to shared with the current default site which will enable you to use the same IP for the new site that you're trying to add.

I'm unable to create a new subscription. Error: "Es kann kein Abonnement erstellt werden: Der IP-Pool ist leer." (IP-Pool is empty). The solution for this problem as mentioned in other posts is to change IP-Adresses to shared. I have only one IP Adress and it is still set to shared, but the error still appears.

ippool.png

I'm also unable to set SSL Certificates for a domain. It seems that SNI is broken? It sais, that I should use a dedicated IP-Adress for using SSL. But how should I do that, just with one IP dress and more than 50 Domains secured by Let´s Encrypt SSL...

found a solution:

The Apache module did not run properly, checked via: service httpd status
There was a configuration error of Plesk. For a subdomain deleted in Plesk, Plesk tried to continue to read configuration data. For some reason the corresponding * .conf was not deleted. After I have deleted it manually everything is fine :)

Back